Twentyfiveoseven Ltd is the local authorized distributor of SPLAT Oral Care, an innovative, natural and comprehensive oral care range that has been introduced in Malta recently. Due to expanding business, we seeking to recruit an Oral Care Representative.
The selected candidate will be at the forefront of the brand's Sales and Marketing efforts to support our clients (professionals and consumers) in the successful development of the SPLAT brand in Malta.
Reporting to the Managing Director, she/he will:
- Be responsible for establishing and maintaining professional business relations with our clients (dentists, dental hygienists, pharmacies and retail outlets);
- Create awareness, and product brand preference by product detailing, training and visual presence;
- Be able to influence others to share enthusiasm for the brand;
- Gather product competitive intelligence;
- Effectively collect and communicate product information/data through appropriate channels;
- Conduct promotions in/out store and establish exceptional rapport with customers;
- Be able to visually assess on-site needs i.e., product and promotional/marketing material, merchandising, placement;
- Be able to troubleshoot, handle and resolve challenges in the field, such as product display, changing of damaged/old products, and products complaints.
The selected candidate should:
- Possess a strong passion for success, an abundance of energy and be committed to delivering superior service and performance to our clients;
- Be self-motivated, pro-active, goal oriented and a team player excited to learn and grow as a member of the existing team.
- Be able to communicate effectively in Malta and English to explain new products, understand active ingredients and outcomes to be able to train our clients to make the right product recommendations.
- Be able to make quality sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Be proficient in commonly used software and email applications.
- Meet and exceed compliance and client initiatives to continuously improve the quality of client visits and client satisfaction.
- Be able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written, in English and preferably Maltese.
- Be confident and professional when dealing with both internal and external customers as well as the Company's Leadership.
Past experience in a similar role particularly in the field of oral/personal care would be an asset. A qualification in Dental Hygiene is preferred. Customer facing retail sales experience is also a plus. Applicants must have a valid driving licence and preferably own a car. Attractive salary and remuneration package guaranteed.
Applications with CV and recent photo are to be sent to email@example.com